Free Application in Australian Universities
Studying abroad can be a stress for the pocket because of the expensive universities. The fees charged in universities can cost a fortune to a family and that’s why many students hesitate to apply for international universities. The fees are one of the main reason for many students to apply for an educational loan so that they can study abroad. And paying off the loan is another headache, which burdens the economy of a family. There are many families who cannot afford such an expense and they do not send their children to study abroad. This leads to poor or low educational options. Many students are forced to study in those universities which do not have proper facilities and standard of education to upscale the skills. Lack of proper education can result in wastage of human resources and potential. Which is why there are many universities which provide free or low fees for such students. The universities in major education hub UK USA Australia China Europe have such universities which provide a free application for international students these universities helps those students who are greater in potential and can do better with their life. Some universities don’t charge for an application which can be cost saving for the students who are planning to study abroad.
Here will be discussing the universities which facilitate free application for admission to international students. Studying in Australian universities is a dream for many students the universities and the education why did there attracts each and every student the culture the surroundings the environment the education facilities the standard of education is like an icing on a cake and it attracts many students the University of New England, Charles Darwin University, Southern Cross University, Victoria University, Bond University, University of Melbourne, University of Sydney are finest universities in Australia. These universities are known for attracting students from all over the world. Among these, there are universities which provide a free application for admission to international students. There are universities which provide a free application for admission to international students.
List of Universities that Offer a Free Application
The universities in Australia have a great studying environment and they also have institutions which do not charge fees on the application for admission. They provide the best education of the field and enhances the overall skills along with the practical knowledge of the subject. The universities which provide a free application for admission to international students are:-
- The University of New England,
- Charles Darwin University,
- Southern Cross University,
- Victoria University,
- Bond University
These universities have helped a lot of students in applying in the best education. The above universities have to waver off up to 100% admission fees which have helped several students in enrolling for these colleges. They provide scholarship up to 100% for those students who have excelled in their academic career. The universities provide bachelors or masters or doctorate on a scholarship basis. The students can apply in two ways,
- Firstly, the students can apply online
- Secondly, the students can appoint agents to apply on their behalf.
The admission process requires several documents which you should keep ready while enrolling. You need the documents related to admission and have to apply according to the terms and conditions of the university. The graduate degree is of 3-4 years while the postgraduate is of 2 years. When it comes to a certification course, these may take up to few months to a year. These degree programs have specialization according to the interest of the students.
The students are required to have a letter of recommendation, statement of purpose, student’s CV, academic essay and student loan information, Mark sheet of diploma, 12th class, and certificates of excellence which will increase the chances of getting enrolled in the college. The students should shortlist the options available and check if you are eligible for applying or not. Prepare for GRE or TOEFL or IELTS whichever is a requirement in the university selected. This proficiency tests and generates a passing certificate which is mandatory at the time of application. Prepare an updated resume that will be used while applying. The students need to acquire a letter of recommendation from the institution where he/she has completed his/her graduate degree. Write a statement of purpose(SOP) stating the reasons for application and the purpose of joining the course. Go through all the procedures to complete the application process. A proper way of applications can enhance more chance of getting the admission in the colleges. The students should be very careful while applying for masters, the proficiency in English and proper knowledge of the subject can make it easier to get the admission in such universities.
Application Process with Free Application/ Zero Application Fee
To study in Australia you’ll need to apply for both admissions to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government. The process starts with the selection of course and college and moves on to gathering all the relevant documents than to apply for student’s visa and loan then appointing an agent who will help to get admission in the desired university and then the students get enrolled.
There are a number of steps you must go through in brief including:
- Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
Shortlist the options available to you. The students should first of all do some research on which university to choose and how much will it cost. Check if you are eligible for applying or not. Do a thorough research while selecting the college and try to work on your communication skills in the meantime.
- Submitting your application to the institution.
Apply online for the universities where you want to go. And upload all the necessary documents asked for.
- Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Applying for your student visa.
- If a student wants to pursue his/her masters abroad, there is a basic procedure that makes the work simpler. Following are the key points that have to be kept in mind while applying for masters abroad :
- Prepare for GRE or TOEFL or IELTS whichever is a requirement in the university selected. These proficiency tests are mandatory at the time of application.
- Generate the GRE mark sheet after passing the exam.
- Prepare an updated resume that will be used while applying.
- The students need to acquire a letter of recommendation from the institution where he/she has completed his/her graduate degree.
- Write a statement of purpose(SOP) stating the reasons for application and the purpose of joining the course.
- Go through all the procedures to complete the application process.
- Send the copy of applications along with the documents to complete the process.
- A proper way of applications can enhance more chance of getting the admission in the colleges. The students should be very careful while applying for masters, the proficiency in English and proper knowledge of the subject can make it easier to get the admission in such universities.
There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet both for you institution application and your visa application. This can include:
- Academic requirements.
- English language requirements.
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
- Overseas student health cover.
All the documents should be kept ready before the application process. The students can get confused if they try to make arrangements on last minutes. So it is necessary to be sure of all the documents they should be attested and verified.
Documents Required for Application
The universities in Australia are one of the finest education centres where the students from all over the world come to study. Some of them are applying on scholarship basis and that’s why they require documents related to scholarship and other than that they should apply for student’s visa beforehand because without it all the process are vain.
Following are the important points while applying for university abroad:-
- Certificates of passing diploma degree
- Certificate of passing English proficiency test TOEFL IELTS GRE GMAT
- Updated Resume
- Academic Essay
- Letter of Recommendation from the university or head of the department
- Statement of Purpose
- Documents related to loan and visa
The selection of course and colleges should be a thorough process. Because an institution is a foundation for students career. The student should research the ratings of University, the fee structure, the curriculum taught at the University, the accommodation around the campus or less expensive tenancies. The student should have all the required documents along with the mark sheets before enrolling for any college or institution. It should be understood that applying in foreign universities is the best way of moulding one’s career in a better way, so it is necessary to make the best out of the opportunity presented. The students from foreign universities are more intelligent, more creative, more sophisticated, and most likely to get better jobs in their future.
Australian Study Visa for International Students
To obtain the Australian student visa, you ought to qualify the Australian student visa requirements of the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP). Next, you need to do the following,
- Fill Australian student visa application form
- Pay the visa application fee
- Attend an interview.
Requirements for Australian Visa
Australian student visa requirements for the online application form for the visa require the following-
- Command over the English language
- Sufficient funds
- No medical complications
- No criminal background
- The DIBP website has enlisted eligibility tests, IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE.
- Proficiency in English is required in both speaking and writing skills.
- You will have to prove that you can bare your expenses for the study in Australia. The amount you need should meet the cost of living in Australia. On an estimate, you need to shows funds worth AU$19,830 for a year, which excludes the amount you need to cover your travel expenses and the college fees.
- In the case of dependents like children or a spouse, you have to prove to cover their expenses too.
- If your spouse is supporting you financially you have to show that also.
AdmitKard’s Student Mentor Program for Australia
If you are aspiring to study in Australia, then the Student mentor program is definitely for you. The fact that the international students turn out, especially from India to Australia is huge. And we at AdmitKard want all those who think Australia is their dream destination, to fulfil their dream and make it to Australia and study there. In addition, the key to admission in a leading university lies in the accuracy of the admission process and documents.
Under the Student Mentor Program, you can clear the following doubts and even more.
- The process of selecting the right course for you.
- How to shortlist colleges and universities?
- How to get your LORs and SOPs in place?
- How to find scholarships?
- How to file documents and receive an admission offer letter?
- How to file your visa and clear the visa interview?
If you wish to be a part of this program, then you need to follow three simple steps as given below:
- Sign Up: Visit and Sign up on the AdmitKard website.
- Make a Profile: Create your complete Profile, mention all the information required.
- Connect to Mentors: Then, on the basis of your inclinations and study of interest, you will be connected to the top mentors from AdmitKard. Therein, you can choose and connect with mentors and make the most of this opportunity.
Alternatively, you can also fill this form here.
The universities which provide a free application for admission helps in building a safe career. That’s why the students always want to study abroad and the universities in Australia are a major contributor to designing a better career for students. They provide all the degree courses at a reasonable fee and have all the amenities to comfort the students. They can study any course at low or possibly free admission fees which lightens the burden of the family and guide the students throughout their educational journey. After studying in universities out there the students get a job in MNC at higher packages. Thus studying in universities in Australia is a profitable investment for the future of the career of the students.